Tuesday, October 18, 2005

 

2nd Year Thesis Prospectus

Hi, folks - Just a reminder that if you are planning to write a thesis in the upcoming Spring/Lagniappe sessions, you should be working on a prospectus and submitting it to me soon, if you have not already done so. You should also be working on committee members and your thesis director. Let me know if you have any questions.

Also, just to give a brief update on my situation: my living conditions are constantly improving. I still lack natural gas service and so have no hot water, but I am only waiting on Entergy as I have done all I need to do on my end. I also have central air conditioning so I don't have to sleep with a fan blowing on me and I can close my windows to the noise and dust from the outside.

I trust you are all well and that things are progressing smoothly for you in your studies or research wherever you find yourself.

Stay in touch.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?