Friday, September 30, 2005

 

Internship Possibilities with Amnesty International

A recent graduate of the Master's Program in Latin American Studies at Tulane, who now works for Amnesty International in Washington, DC, wrote me the following email regarding internship opportunities:
Hi, Jimmy,

I hope you are well, and am glad that you have weathered the storm safely. I just thought that I would offer this up:

I am currently acting as Internship Coordinator in the Capitol Hill office of Amnesty International. It so happens that, even this late in the game, we have room for 3-4 full or part time interns. It is an unpaid position, so it may be a difficult transition for any displaced student, but I thought I would put it out there. Graduate students are preferred, and this might be a feasible "Plan B" for the semester. Internships available are in 1) Domestic Human Rights Program; 2) New Media (Spanish speakers preferred) and 3) National Training Program.

Please reply to me either at this email address [monikagerhart@sbcglobal.net] or through the office at (202) 544-0200, ext. 231.

Could you post this for me, please? Thanks, Jimmy! Best wishes and still thinking of you all.

Yours, Monika

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?