Thursday, September 29, 2005

 

New Orleans Re-Entry

Now that the Mayor of N.O. is letting folks repopulate the City, particularly in uptown New Orleans, I imagine that many of you may want to find ways to get back to check on your place and your things. I am here to let you know that you should not hesitate to let me know if there is anything that you will need to help you with this process.

Let me know if you will need transportation from the airport, for instance. Or if you will need a temporary place to stay for a couple of days if your place is uninhabitable. Anything you might need, you should let me know. I will personally do whatever I can to help you manage a re-entry into the city.

If and when you do make plans to come back, please let me know your dates of arrival and departure -- or, better yet, post it in the comments section of this posting, so that maybe some of you can coordinate re-entry efforts or so that I can help plan the logistics of transportation or lodging for you individually, or for groups of you. Please be in touch with me about this and don't hesitate to shoot me any questions at lastgraduateadvisor@yahoo.com, which is my email address dedicated exclusively to graduate affairs.

Comments:
Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet i decided to give it a try i was in pains, I was cured too by his herbal medicine and Herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

He’s waiting to help you.


HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS (HPV), and Hepatitis B. Trichomoniasis Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?